Camp Otterdale is a place where campers and staff forge life-long friendships, master many new skills, and have a lot of fun! We hope you will consider Otterdale as the summer camp that best suits the needs and interests of your child and your family. Have a quick look at the large number of activities we have to offer!
The experience of summer camp for a child (and their family) can be life altering and long lasting. At Camp Otterdale we strive to create an environment in which five key qualities are nurtured in our campers. They are:
- The development of skills and self esteem.
- Learning to contribute to the camp community.
- Exploring and respecting the natural environment.
- Learning to lead and to follow.
- Forging lasting friendships.
Our staff and our programs are focused on these five themes giving purpose and direction to each day. Did we mention tons of fun? It’s hard not to find that in everything we do.